Van der Velde Aquatic Plants Nursery
Van der Velde Water Plant Nursery supplies everything to everyone in the field of aquatic plants, carnivorous plants, cacti and various indoor plants. The company focuses on the business market: garden centers, landscaping companies, construction markets, supermarkets, and so on. The numbers don't matter: from 1 to 1,000,000.
Van der Velde supplies the products in any desired consumer packaging. The company has also developed a number of products in this area, in which the health of the plants goes hand in hand with logistical convenience. The concepts developed by Van der Velde are very suitable for marketing under private label. We are happy to sit down with the client to discuss the possibilities of designing our own concept.
Our aquatic plant nursery in Bleiswijk
Especially for Gardeners we offer:
- Customized advice
- Complete planting schedule
- A pond plant package for a clear and biologically balanced pond
For more information and contact:
For Exporters, we have:
- A complete plant concept
- Fixed day trading lines
- Special promotional promos
Our concepts are available at Floriday and can be seen on our B2B website:
Large quantities for Wholesalers & Supermarkets:
- Complete presentation carts and wooden racks
- Full range delivered in stacking boxes
- Various concepts including our Ecoworld, the sustainable plants concept and Amazingworld for children
You can read more about our different sales concepts on our B2B site:
Especially for children we have created a plant concept: Amazingworld.
Getting to know nature in a playful way
Total concept for Garden Centers & DIY stores:
- Complete presentations on shelves, danish carts or euro containers
- Range of dry packed aquatic plants
- Unique plant arrangements
For more information visit vdvelde.com website
Are you a consumer?
In addition to the business market, consumers can also order directly from Van der Velde: plants with the necessary information to allow them to lead a 'healthy and successful' life. In recent years, son Chris van der Velde has been busy rolling out a balanced package of pond plants for consumers.